We met with a class from Southbridge International School Cambodia this morning to take them on a Pagoda Cat tour so they could find out more about our Community Action.
Rachael and family from Epic Animal Quest met them at Wat Toul Tom Pong where the students met some of the locals and fed some of the resident cats.
After the Pagoda, they headed back to see us at Animal Mama Veterinary Hospital & Pet Wellness Center to find out how we care for the Pagoda and street cats when they are sick or injured. Lots of cuddles all round in the cat room and fun with the dogs from Home Of Heroes too!
Thank you so much, students of Southbridge, for donating lots of bags of cat food for the Pagoda Cats!
It was amazing to see so much enthusiasm and compassion and we hope this visit has inspired you all to go out into your own community and work together for the animals.
#lifeworthliving #nomatterwhat #animalmama
Thanks for watching!
Check out our website for more info here:
Connect With Animal Mama
Phone: +855 10500888 or +855 10500999
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Có Nên Đi BÀ NÀ HILLS Tự Túc ✔️ Review Bà Nà Hills 1 Ngày ✔️ Review Đà Nẵng
- Top 30 Địa Điểm Du Lịch Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu Đẹp Đáng Để Tham Quan
- Du lịch China tự túc 1: Bắc Kinh Airport Express và Yikatong thẻ đi tàu điện MRT Gobie Travel
- Đỉnh Bạch Mã – THÁC ĐỖ QUYÊN – Cảnh đẹp nơi tiên giới
- Vlog #02: Hành trình du lịch bằng tàu hỏa [Phần 2]